Machu Picchu Tour with Sacred Valley2 days
This is a short tour from Cusco to visit the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
Cusco & Machu Picchu
- Cusco & Machu Picchu Tour 5 days
- Machu Picchu Tour with Sacred Valley 2 days
- Island Tour on Lake Titicaca 2 days
day 1: Tour to the Sacred Valley and train to Aguas Calientes:
We pick you up early to start our day tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We visit the ruins and market of Pisac and the fortress of Ollantaytambo. Afterwards we have time to have lunch and some time to see handicrafts at the Plaza of Ollantaytambo. In the afternoon we take the train to Aguas Calientes (2000m), reception and transfer to the Hostal in Aguas Calientes. Short briefing with your guide.
- double room & private bathroom
day 2: Tour of Machu Picchu and return to Cusco:
Early in the morning we start on foot or by bus to visit Machu Picchu. The site opens at 6 am. Guided tour (2.5 h), afterwards free time to discover on your own. Possible climb to Wayna Picchu (advance booking required) or walk to the Inka bridge.
In the afternoon we go back to Aguas Calientes town and take the return train, transfer to your hostal in Cusco.
- Price per person (min. 2 pers.): 430.00 US$
- Price per person (min. 4 pers.): 410.00 US$
2 - 8 persons
- tours as described with English speaking guide
- transfers to and from train station
- train tickets to Aguas Calientes (round trip)
- 1 night DWB in hostal, incl. breakfast
- entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- entrance to sites in the Sacred Valley (S/. 70)
- bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (optional, 13 US$)
- entrance to Wayna Picchu (optional, 18 US$)
- meals (except breakfast)
- additional nights in Cusco or Aguas Calientes can be arranged
For a hotel upgrade please contact us : [email protected]